Monday, December 5, 2016

10 Random Facts About Me

Hey everyone! I'm not entirely sure who all reads this blog but I thought it would be fun to do a little random facts about me! 

1. Guilty pleasure: Reading fashion & lifestyle blogs. You can catch me snuggled up on the couch with my laptop and staring at my screen for hours (mostly when I should be doing homework)!

2. I 100% absolutely love Reese's, in any way, shape or form. You could probably get me to say yes to anything if you gave me  a Reese's! 

3. I have always wanted to have a really big family! (That probably isn't new to some of you haha) I have a really large family myself and I have always wanted AT LEAST 5 kids, although I would love to have more than that! But I have convinced Curtis to at least 5, we'll see if I can convince him to more or not ;)

4. I love to read! Yes, I read books too, not just blogs! Haha. I am currently reading the Harry Potter series... again! Well, I read up to book 4 when I was younger and never finished, I have no idea why! And I have only seen the first 2 movies., When Curtis and I were on our honeymoon it was over Thanksgiving and we had to go to Walmart to get some food. Well, we forgot about Black Friday going on and the store was a mad house, seriously all we wanted was a couple lunchables! So we saw a bin of movies and we got ALL 8 Harry Potter movies for $2 a piece! Score! But Curtis said we couldn't watch them until I finished all the books. So here we are 2 years later and I am just barely finishing the 5th book! Life has been busy the past 2 years! I also love a little Nicholas Sparks in my life (another guilty pleasure!) Let me know of any books you love, I always love adding to my reading list!

5. I secretly wish I could be a photographer! I seriously think I would love it and do so well at it! And maybe one day I will be able too. Unfortunately, we just cannot afford a nice camera right now. So until then I will stick with taking pictures on my phone and using Instagram filters to make my pictures cuter! 

6. Sometimes I think I have a small case of OCD. I am glad that I am a girl who never wanted to get tattoos because I would have to get the exact same thing mirrored in the same exact spot on the other side! I love things to be organized and have a place to be. Which is hard living in apartments all the time and not having room for everything! 

7. Retail therapy is where it's at! I love to shop. Online, in the store, window shopping. I'll take it all! My most favorite thing to shop for though is gifts for other people. Every time I try and find something for myself I have the hardest time. But if I am shopping for someone else I can spend $100 in no time flat! 

8. I love to learn new things. Even though I complain about school and homework, I absolutely love learning. 

9. Growing up all I ever wanted to be was a wife and mom. My dreams came true as a 21 & 22 year old. I love that I get to live out my dreams every.single.day. 

10. One of my favorite things is having the opportunity to go to church every Sunday. I love it. I love this gospel and how it has changed my life. I love my Heavenly Father and Savior so much. What better way to serve and love than by attending church and learning more about them and renewing my covenants with them. Because of Him I get to be with my family for eternity, what greater gift is there? 

Well there ya have it! 10 Random Facts About Me! I hope you enjoyed. 

2 comments:

  1. Ok first of all I always read your blog! Haha. And second of all I had no idea how similar we are, I seriously feel like I could written this post. I LOVE Nicholas Sparks, and also have only read the first 4 of the Harry Potter books, I love retail therapy, I waste way too much time reading blogs, Resees are my absolute favorite. I love things organized and I'm borderline perfectionist. Big family all the way, love to learn, hate school. Like seriously, I always knew I liked you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I would tell you to write a 10 facts about you but I guess you could just copy & paste mine! Haha.

      Delete