Friday, June 30, 2017

June '17 in Review

- Babysit (more like play date) Mae and Tess. Brooklyn had so much fun playing with friends. Tess is 1 month younger than Brooklyn and Mae just turned 4 last month. 

- Brooklyn and Mom got pedicures! The more I get the less ticklish my feet are each time!

- Baby doctor appointment. Ultrasound looks good but they want me to take it easy and not lift heavy things for a while, which includes Brooklyn and is very hard to not pick her up! (I'm not doing very good at that!)

- Play date at the park and splash pad!

- Swimming at a family's house for Young Women's. They needed to pass off some certification for camp and since Curtis used to be a lifeguard they asked if he would do it, so we got to go swimming!

- Camping for the first time this summer! And Brooklyn's first time ever. It was so much fun, even though it rained on us. 

- Curtis had his last day of school! Woo-hoo! We left the next day to spend a week and a half in Nevada with my family and we had so much fun! Lots of cousin time and girl time with all these little girls running around! 

- We had a BBQ for father's day. Grandma, Ashley and girls, Cheryl and kids came over and we had so much fun. I love being able to spend time with my family and watching Brooklyn play with them all! She has such a blast!

- We went on a few walks while in Nevada, played with cousins a lot and got to catch up with family and friends we don't get to see that often! My parents took me to Dos Amigos for my early birthday dinner and man have I missed that restaurant ha! 

- Curtis and I were finally able to go to the temple! We were able to do a session that we haven't been able to do in a very long time! It was some much needed time together serving in the House of the Lord and it was definitely what we both needed!

- 15 week baby doctor appointment. No ultrasound this time but they checked the heart beat and it was strong and loud. (I'm still believing I'm further along than they say I am ;)

- Curtis started working summer school! It's only 3 hours a day so he is still able to get a lot of his school work done! 

- There is a movie theatre in Pasco that does free movies 3 mornings a week throughout the summer. Brooklyn and I decided to go check it out and we got to watch Annie. Next week is Trolls and Brooklyn is so excited to watch Poppy on the big screen! 

- Will's work had a picnic and pool party at the little water park in Hermiston, OR. It was so much fun! Brooklyn had a blast going down the slide and we probably took her down it 50x! She even went down once by herself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment