Monday, July 10, 2017

17 Weeks

I have felt SO good! I have only gotten sick a handful of times and feel so lucky! The only complaint so far is how bad my hips hurt and the shooting pain I get across the back of my left thigh.. Definitely need to get in to a chiropractor to get adjusted and hopefully will get better!

Belly bump has certainly made its appearance!

Brooklyn is still calling the baby Crackle and will now sing and talk to my belly before she kisses it. She is so excited to be a big sister!

At our last doctor appointment they checked the heart rate and the doctor thought it was so cute, he didn't more the thing at all across my belly, the baby moved to it and we were able to hear the heart beat! Loud, strong and fast heart rate!

We are getting anxious to meet this baby and feel so blessed to be adding another little babe to our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment