Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Brooklyn: 2 years 3 months

Brooklyn loves wearing her Princess Sofia dress. She asks to wear it about every other day. Brooklyn also asks for a bow every morning for her hair because she hates her hair in her face.

I was saying the alphabet one day and having Brooklyn copy each letter after I said it. When I got to the letter "u" Brooklyn would not say it and kept saying "me".

We were eating dinner one night and Brooklyn started saying "ewww no" to the food. I have no idea where she learned that. She also has been saying "let go of me". Let's just say Brooklyn has been ornery this past month. Or acting out because of little brother..

Brooklyn has a little princess tent but since we've been in our apartment we haven't had it up. I decided a couple weeks ago to put it up for her. As I was putting it up she kept looking at me funny until she realized what it was. She then goes, "Ohhhh I love my tent! Thank you Mommy!" She was so excited and I wish I could have captured it on video!

Brooklyn got her first hair trim this month.

"Brooklyn are you a big girl?"
(Pats hand on chest)
"No, I Brooklyn."
Why yes, yes you are :)

"Brooklyn what are we going to do with our lives?"
"EAT CEREAL!!"

B: "Parley like my stool?"
M: "Yeah, Parley likes your stool."
B: "Ohhhhhh yeah, I know Mommy!"

I took Brooklyn down to the apartment complex playground and there were some grade school boys out there playing. Brooklyn was trying to play with them and then ran over to me saying Mommy save me!!

Brooklyn has been singing Merry Christmas and Happy to you (Happy Birthday) since January. It's going to be a long year, she's got a while until her birthday and Christmas!

Brooklyn built a fire to keep her warm. 





Brooklyn was absolutely refusing to take a picture with Parley! 


5 minutes before this picture she told me she wasn't tired..

I have been having so much fun doing Brooklyn's hair lately! It is getting long and a little thicker, I have been waiting for these days!





Brooklyn loves watching the basketball games. 




This girl is always covered in bruises!


No comments:

Post a Comment