Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Brooklyn: 2 years 5 months

"Mommy, my bum hurt. I need medicine!" As in she had an eczema patch on her bum and needed some cream on it!

"Brooklyn should we go clean your room?"
"No! I want my room messy!" Can you say SASS?!

Everytime it has snowed Brooklyn gets so excited and yells "It's snowing! Merry Christmas!"

"Brooklyn should we have another baby?"
"Yeah."
"Do you want a brother or a sister?"
"SISTER!"

Brooklyn would much prefer to drink her meals (milk, juice, water) rather than eat them. She will ask for one drink and if I say no she goes to the next and the next, she also does the same with TV shows..

Curtis was blowing raspberries on Brooklyn's belly and she says "Daddy don't fart on me!"

Brooklyn absolutely loves story time at the library. We have been very consistant of going every week since moving to Utah so she has gotten a lot more comfortable with it and will sit with the other kids and play rather than just sitting by me the whole time. It is so fun watching her branch out and be outgoing!

Any time Brooklyn sees a McDonald's she yells FRENCH FRIES! I blame Grandma Patty for that ;)

When we ask Brooklyn who's turn it is to pray she always says My turn! So she has been saying prayers a lot lately and it is so cute! She will usually start them on her own  by saying Heavenly Father and then Curtis or I will help her with the rest.

Brooklyn wants to put her shoes on herself and about 98% of the time she gets them on the right feet!

Brooklyn can count to 10 all by herself!

Brooklyn got to go to her second temple open house. When she was a couple months old she got to go to the Provo City Center Temple and this past weekend we went to the Jordan River Temple. SO BEAUTIFUL.























No comments:

Post a Comment