Monday, May 14, 2018

Brooklyn: 2 years 6 months

Brooklyn started dance classes this past month and she absolutely loves it! All throughout the week she will randomly show us something that she has learned in class. She's adorable and I love it.

"No, I don't want a kiss. No!"

"Brooklyn, are you going to be a ballerina?"
"Yeah I think so!"

Brooklyn wore a beautiful tulle princessy dress for Parley's blessing. I took her to the bathroom and there is a full length mirror in there. She was standing in front of it saying, "I SO PRETTY!" You can tell she was being told all morning that she looked like a princess ;) and she sure was beautiful. I wish I had her confidence!

Brooklyn is such a big helper, she always wants to help with the dishes or making dinner.

B: "Mommy, I have owie my foot."
M: kissed it better and said "I'm sorry."
B: waited a few seconds and then said "It's fine mommy."

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY, BABY GIRL!






Same outfit 1 year later!
















No comments:

Post a Comment