Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Brooklyn: 3 years

A letter to my 3 year old-

Dear Brooklyn,

I hope as you grow up you will continue to say "I so cute!" everytime you look in the mirror and believe it. I hope your love for your brother never changes and that you always stay the best of friends. I hope you continue to love your Savior and Heavenly Father as fiercely as you do now, and that you continue to learn and grow in the gospel. I hope you can travel and see all the beautiful places this world has to offer. I hope you will always have a smile on your face and be willing to help those in need. I hope you will always cherish and love your parents and know that we will always be there for you no matter what. I hope that you can always have a fun but also know when to be serious and get things done. I hope you always believe in yourself and chase your dreams. I love you with all my heart, baby girl. Happy 3rd birthday princess!

Love, Mommy


















No comments:

Post a Comment