Monday, December 17, 2018

12 Weeks- Baby #3

8 Weeks
We are so excited to announce that we are expecting baby #3 in May 2019! Three kids in 3.5 years... Bring it on! Haha. 

I have been so lucky and have not been sick. Just so extremely tired, like with each previous pregnancy. Parley not sleeping at night isn't helping ;)

We are glad to not be having another winter baby! But also not sure what to do with a spring baby haha! Brooklyn goes back and forth on saying whether she wants another brother or a sister. Parley obviously has no idea what's going on ha.

My blood work came back positive for an antibody. They tested further and it was anti-E antibody. They told me I would probably have to have my blood checked every month and if the levels got too high I would have to have a blood transfusion. At my last appointment they checked my blood again and did the titer test to check how much I had. My numbers were less than 1 which is really good. The nurse wasn't sure if I would still need my blood checked every month or if I could just get it checked towards the end of the pregnancy. I'll find out from my dr at my next appt. They are pretty sure that I got the antibodies from the blood transfusions that I had in December since I didn't have this with Brooklyn or Parley's pregnancies. 

We're headed on a crazy adventure and we are so excited to welcome another little babe into the world!


11 Weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment