Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Baby Girl: 35 Weeks

Baby Girl has been moving like crazy lately.  She is still breech and we're hoping she flips soon so I don't have to have the doctor do it..

Brooklyn insists that her name is Violet. Which is super cute but probably won't be her real name :)

Had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago. My placenta was measuring 2.5 cm away from the cervix and he wants it to be at least 2 cm so that's good and hoping we can go forward with a regular birth and not a c-section! (As long as baby girl flips over! Ahhhhhh.)

We are about 95% sure we know baby sister's name, but we will wait until we meet her to make sure :)

Dr said I can schedule my induction any time for May 5th or later! It's so crazy how soon she will be here. I would prefer to go into labor on my own. I was induced with Brooklyn and went into labor on my own with Parley- contractions were 100x worse during Brooklyn's labor. There are definite pros and cons to both and we will do whichever we feel best :)

34 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment