Thursday, August 22, 2019

Brooklyn: 3 years 9 months

Brooklyn took swim lessons and now will jump in the pool and swim/float around all by herself. She has become fearless in the pool this summer and it has been so fun to watch her grow!

Went to Nevada and saw the Silver State Stampede. During the Ring of Fear one of the guys got hurt pretty bad and Brooklyn was completely heartbroken. She kept talking about how the guy got hurt and was really worried about him. When we found out that he was going to be okay and told her she was so excited!

Curtis: Brooklyn if you stay this cute you can have any boy you want.
Brooklyn: No I just need one boy.
Curtis: What boy?
Brooklyn: YOU daddy!

"I am daddy's father and daddy is my daughter!"

I told Brooklyn I was going to run away and she told me I can't because we can't run in the house.

Brooklyn: I had a dream once.
Us: What did you dream about?
Brooklyn: Sleeping.


No comments:

Post a Comment