Saturday, April 2, 2016

Easter 2016



Easter 2016 was a crazy one! Curtis & I decided last minute that we would go to Nevada to my parents for the weekend. I had to babysit Friday so we didn't get gone until Saturday morning! We dyed Easter eggs that night at my parents with some of my niece's and nephews. It was so much fun! 

Saturday night the Easter Bunny came and I think he did a pretty good job if I say so myself ;) haha! 
Curtis & I each got a book (& a couple shirts that got left at home). Brooklyn enjoyed her baskets so much that she wouldn't even look at me for the picture! 


We had such a fun Easter! The best part is being able to spend time with family and be able to remember our Savior. He is Risen! We are so blessed with everything we have in our lives. 
Brooklyn is such a big girl & is almost 5 months old!



Once we got back to Rexburg we decided to start a garden! We will have a busy, fun and family filled summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment