Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Year 2017

I have never been big for New Year's Resolutions. Mostly because I know I wouldn't be able to keep them ha! What a bad way of looking at resolutions. But this year I want to make some 'goals' not resolutions, and hope that I will be able to stick to it and better myself. These aren't going to be the regular eat better, lose weight type of resolutions either. Here we go. 

1. Serve more. I want to be able to find those in need and help whenever and whoever I can. 

2. Study the Scriptures. I don't want to just read them, I want to study and learn and grow from the words of previous prophets and our Savior. 

3. Love myself more. I want to take care of myself physically, mentally & spiritually so that I can learn and grow to love myself the way I am. 

4. Be present. Spend time with my family, focusing and learning and growing with them.

5. Get dressed. Because I am a stay at home mom and don't really know anyone in Washington yet there are a lot of days where I stay in sweats all day and don't get ready. I want to get dressed every morning and do my hair and make up. It's amazing how much better my day will be if I'm not in sweats and hair in a messy bun.

Mostly, I just want to spend time with my family, love more, complain less and enjoy what this new year will bring! Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment