Wednesday, October 11, 2017

30 Weeks

I can't believe how completely opposite this pregnancy has been from Brooklyn's. It has been so nice though and I wish every woman's pregnancy could be as easy as this one has been.

Baby boy moves like crazy! Brooklyn was so lazy and hardly ever moved haha! I'm constantly getting kicked and jabbed and punched, but I love it! I love feeling this little guy move around. His feet are clear up in my ribs and that definitely does not feel very good though ha. 

We are 99% sure we know what we are naming baby boy but everyone is going to have to wait until he's born to know :)

Brooklyn still loves kissing my belly and she sure loves her sweet little brother already! 

Baby is measuring 2-3 weeks ahead of the dr's due date, which is my original due date.. even though they won't change my due date back. The dr. said he would induce me at 39 weeks though, but we're hoping he comes earlier ;) Baby boy was measuring 3 lbs 10 oz at my 29 week ultrasound which puts him in the 80th percentile! 

29 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment