Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Brooklyn: 2 years 2 months

Brooklyn became a big sister this past month! She is so sweet and loves giving her baby kisses. She won't call him Parley, he is "My baby".

Every time Parley sneezes Brooklyn says "shesh you baby!"

If you tell Brooklyn "I love you" she will say "I love you more" back and it makes this mamas heart burst with joy!

Brooklyn has started saying her own little prayers. "Heavenly Father, Thank you. Amen."

Brooklyn can count to 3, although she usually skips 1 haha!

We've been having a hard time brushing Brooklyn's teeth lately. She refuses to let us help and she's only 2 so of course she doesn't do a very good job. Curtis and I got sonicare toothbrushes for Christmas and Brooklyn was playing with one and loved it! So we decided to get her her own electric toothbrush and she does 1000x better getting her teeth brushed now!

Brooklyn is the sassiest girl. I told Curtis that she must get it from him because I was not that sassy when I was her age!

Brooklyn loves dancing and singing! If she wants to dance with either me or Curtis and we are holding Parley she will tell us to "baby night night bed" and point to his swing for us to put him in there so we can dance with her.

Brooklyn had a pretty low key Christmas since I was sick.. Poor girl. I'm just glad she is young enough to not quite understand and she had a blast even though I spent the day on the couch. Santa brought her a Princess Sofia castle. It is huge and has all the accessories and she loves it!

Brooklyn packs her little step stool everywhere. I was on the floor one day and she brought her stool over so she could climb up and ride on my back! She takes it to the kitchen to reach something on the counter, she takes it in the bathroom to climb up on the toilet, she stands on it and acts like its her stage while she sings. It really is so funny and cute!











No comments:

Post a Comment