Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Parley: 1 month

Parley had a rough first couple of weeks. He had a massive newborn rash that looked so painful and we couldn't do anything about it but wait for it to go away. I ended up in ER 2 different times and ended up needing surgery. The medicine I had to be on after I couldn't nurse so Parley had to adjust to formula for a while and he did really well!

Since the day Parley was born he has been able to hold his head up! He is one of the most alert babies I have ever seen. He seriously will lay awake for hours just looking around. It is so cute, unless I'm trying to sleep ha

Parley got his newborn pictures taken and they turned out SO CUTE!

I can't believe how much Parley looks like Brooklyn. Just looking at him I don't notice it too much, but when I look at pictures of Brooklyn when she was his age I notice it so much more!

Parley is a champ at nursing. He got the hang of it really well, even when he was switching back and forth between formula and nursing because of my medicine he adjusted really well.

Parley loves his baths and hates having lotion put on (sounds like a typical boy ha!).

Parley had the darkest hair when he was born, now he looks like a little old balding man. The top of his head has turned a very light blonde, you can hardly see it, and it is so thin.

Poor Parley is just like his mama and always hot..

I really don't want to jinx myself but this past week Parley has been sleeping like a champ and only waking up once in the night! I seriously can't believe it and I am so happy that he is a good sleeper at night :)













No comments:

Post a Comment