Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Baby Girl: 28 Weeks

Third Trimester!!

I had my follow up ultrasound- my placenta has moved a lot! They like it to be 2 cm away from the cervix and mine is only 1-1.5 cm away. So I'm not in the clear yet from needing a c section but with how much it moved in the last couple months my doctor is optimistic that it should be fine to deliver!

Glucose, blood levels and platelet levels all came back good! I had to have blood drawn again to check the antibody levels- my doctor couldn't find my results ha I haven't gotten a call from them so I'm assuming everything is good.

I have still been feeling so good. I haven't been sick but have been taking a nap almost every day ;)

Cravings: SALT! Seriously, give me all the chips- this isn't any different than my previous pregnancies. Although I have been controlling it better this time by not buying chips hardly ever!

Weight gain: 12 lbs.

Name: Baby Sister haha with 2 other kids keeping us super busy we still haven't talked much and decided on a name! Hopefully we can get one figured out soon though!

I've been taking heartburn medicine the past month and it has helped SO much!

Baby sister loves to wake up at bed time and let me know she's there. Brooklyn hardly ever moved, Parley never stopped moving. This baby is pretty much in the middle. She moves enough that I'm not worried but she's not constantly kicking me in the ribs.






No comments:

Post a Comment