Thursday, February 11, 2016

Let's Start at the Beginning

I have been wanting to do a blog for quite a while now and I'm finally jumping in and getting at it!

Welcome to The Evans Adventures! We are so excited to share our lives with everyone, and what better place to start than at the beginning.

In January of 2014 Curtis moved to Elko, Nevada for an internship at a tax firm. I was living at home with my parents in Spring Creek. Curtis jumped right in and joined in the activities at the Singles Branch and that is where we met.


We threw a surprise birthday party for one of our friends and the cake had blue frosting on it. This is the first picture I have of Curtis! (And I still fell in love with the goof!)









A few weeks later my family had a tragic event happen and Curtis was texting me the whole weekend. He was amazing and was such a great friend. He really helped me out more than he thought he did. When I got back that weekend we were pretty much inseparable.

We started dating in February, Curtis moved back to Rexburg in April for school and by June we were engaged!

June 19, 2014 was one of the best days!
 (Sorry for the bad quality picture of the ring.)
I moved to Rexburg to be close to Curtis in August and we were married November 21, 2014 in the Brigham City, Utah temple.

For being a wedding at the end of November it was
so nice and sunny! It was beautiful. 


Since we've been married we have moved about every 4 months. We spent January-April in Spring Creek, Nevada. April to July was in Rexburg, Idaho for school. Then August to December we were in Wasco, CA doing an internship on a farm. We have loved every place we've lived and made many great friends!

In March of 2015 we found out that we were expecting a baby! 

In June we found out that baby was a GIRL!
(Sorry this post is so long, I will make a new one all about baby girl!)



No comments:

Post a Comment