Thursday, February 11, 2016

My Valentine

I've seen this post going around Facebook about Valentine's and so I want to share a little bit about mine!

I am so glad I get this boy to be my Valentine for eternity!

1. Where did you meet your other half?
      Curtis and I met at the Singles Branch in Elko, NV. 

2. How long have you been with your significant other?
      Together for 2 years, married for a little over 1 year.

3. If you're married, when did you say "I do"?
      November 21, 2014 in the beautiful Brigham City, Utah temple. 

4. What song did you walk down the aisle to?
      Well since we got married in the temple we didn't walk down the aisle to a song but our first song that we danced to as husband and wife was "I Love You This Big" by Scotty McCreery.

5. Do you have any children yet?
      Brooklyn Ann, but I'm sure we will have a lot more!

6. What's your favorite thing about your other half?
     The first thing that I loved so much about Curtis was how much he loves his family. They are a very close family! I also love how great of a dad he is and how he takes care of me and Brooklyn. 

7. Were you and your other half high school sweethearts?
      No, we didn't meet until after high school. But I always tease Curtis about not taking me to prom haha!

8. Where was your first date?
      At the time I had never been to a drive in movie theatre before so Curtis made one for me! We went to dinner at Costa Vida and then drove out and watched "Sweet Home Alabama" in the car! It was so sweet. 

9. How long were you dating before you said "I love you"?
      I'm pretty sure we said it the day we started dating! 

10. How long were you dating your other half before he/she proposed?
      4 months. The saying "When you know, you know!" is so true! 

11. Where is your favorite place you have traveled with your other half?
      We have done a lot of traveling/moving since we've been married! But my favorite is probably when we went to Disneyland!

12. How do you and your other half usually spend Valentine's Day?
      Our first was spent with friends at dinner and bowling. Our second was homemade diner and a movie at home. This year will be spent with family and friends getting our baby blessed!

13. What does your favorite 'date night' consist of?
      Cooking home made pizza and snuggling up on the couch watching a movie and eating popcorn with a glass or root beer!

14. What is the best gift you have received from your other half?
      Definitely my baby girl! Brooklyn is the best gift I could ever receive!



Happy Valentine's Day from my sweet family to yours! 

Love,
Shelby


No comments:

Post a Comment